City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
* Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns and IT practices.
* Develop and set Cloud architecture strategies and guidelines in the context of the EA.
* Develop and maintain strong trusted relationships with senior technology/business stakeholders.
* Map complex business concepts to technology solutions, and clearly and concisely articulate future direction
* Develop partnership with the delivery organization (Solutions Architects) to ensure that detail design complies with Enterprise Architecture mandate
* Provide support to projects and programmes to ensure deliverables are not only in line with EA strategy but also on time and on budget
* Maintain an organization-wide view of current and future business
* Work with software and infrastructure engineering teams to define roadmaps, key capabilities and building blocks that support the overall Enterprise Architecture
* Develop and maintain the Architecture Governance artefact set
Key Skills Required:
* Prior responsibility for leading Enterprise Cloud Architecture initiatives within a large corporate environment
* Extensive experience delivering end-to-end Cloud solutions including Azure, Amazon Web Services and Cloud Native
* Stakeholder management to C-level
* Understanding of TOGAF Enterprise Architecture framework
* Capability, maturity, process modelling
* Experience of Agile and Lean ways of working
* Excellent written and presentational skills
* Strong influencing and relationship building skills
* Background in Software Development/hands-on technical role
* Degree level education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* Any experience of EA modelling tools would be beneficial- e.g. Sparx, BizzDesign, etc
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.