£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
7 months ago
Location: Basingstoke, with some travel required
Salary: Up to £60,000 basic plus benefits
We are working on behalf of a leading Consulting client who are seeking an Enterprise Management Architect to join their Architecture team. You will have significant knowledge and experience of identifying, developing, deploying and documenting appropriate architectures and tools required by customers.
You will become a toolset subject matter expert within the Projects team, responsible for all management tool design and production of deployment plans into service. You will play an integral part of new system development and deployments.
This role is responsible for:
* Service Desk Tooling (e.g. CA Service Desk Manager, Service Now, BMC Remedy, Microsoft Service Manager)
* Server Event Monitoring and Log Analysis
* Server Capacity and Performance monitoring
* Automated Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
* Software Delivery and Patching
* Asset Discovery and CMDB updating
* Intelligent systems for root cause analysis and fault prediction
The ideal applicant will have the following skillset;
* Experience of undertaking design and deployment for major IT systems
* Experience of configuration and customisation of Service Desk Tooling
* Knowledge of SQL database integration and reporting
* Problem solving skills with the ability to function as part of a team and occasionally independently
* A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
* The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation.
You will also have a general understanding of the following;
* Technical knowledge of common business IT infrastructures and the tools required to manage them efficiently
* Ability to plan the deployment of new tools and have the skills needed to build, test and roll out successfully
* Good requirement analysis skills and the ability to negotiate and bring consensus with stakeholders
* Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation
If you are interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.