City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum + bonus and pension
6 months ago
The eTrading Developer will be tasked with:
* Develop software, delivering to agreed requirements, using an agile delivery process and adhering to ISD standards for Documentation, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Change Controls.
* Gather, understand and analyse functional requirements directly from the Front Office Trading & Sales desks.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* An excellent understanding of all stages of the software development lifecycle
* A strong background in Java Development
* Past experience working Linux and Windows environments
* A broad knowledge of open source Java libraries and frameworks
* High level understanding of interest rate products eg. IRS, bonds
* Knowledge of some of the following: ION, ZeroMQ, Google Protocol Buffers, Kryo and KDB
* Strong knowledge of Agile Development
* Experience working in a distributed team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are an experienced eTrading Developer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.