City of London, London
Quantitative / Risk Management , Technical Support, Project/Programme Manager, Business Analyst's, Project/Programme Manager, Technical Support, Risk Management, IT Management and Leadership, Quantitative and Risk, Infrastructure and Technical Support
£700 - £850 per day
about 1 year ago
The ION SME will be able to work with various part of the business including Front Office, Traders, IT and Sales.
- Providing advice and guidance around the ION platform
- Performing mandatory updates for ION components as and when required
- Understand existing ION platform and ensure it is running effectively and essentially up-to-date
- Collaborate with development team
- Support all implemented solutions
- Strong experience working with both project team and users
- Troubleshooting experience with the ION environment
Technical Knowledge includes ION Marketview, Bloomberg TOMS, VMO, VMQ, MarketAxess, etc.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.