Crawley, West Sussex
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
5 months ago
Working within a mature and well-established Agile environment, this role will involve;
- Development, maintenance, support and upgrades of key technology platforms and products
- Working as part of a Scrum team, using continuous integration, BDD and DevOps practices
- Contributing to new ideas and accepting/providing constructive feedback
- Collaborating on new projects with the Scrum team
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset;
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Good Java development skills
- Ideally exposure to SQL
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to discuss and explain software development techniques
- Constantly strive for improvement, across processes, tools and technologies
- Proven passion for technology
What's on offer?
- Excellent exposure to Software Development in a successful global Financial Services business
- State of the art Agile practice
- Educational days, mentoring and 'lunch and learn' sessions to ensure continual personal development
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.