City of London, London
Business Analysis, Quantitative / Risk Management , Project/Programme Manager, Business Analyst's, Business Analyst's, Project/Programme Manager, Project management, Risk Management, Business Analysis, Quantitative and Risk
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 month ago
You will be involved in requirements gathering and analysis, business process analysis and re-engineering, stakeholder management, functional analysis and testing. Dependent on the nature of the project, you may need to take responsibility for managing a project, or a stream of a project, through to successful delivery. This may involve allocation of tasks, identification of risks and issues, etc.
Skills and Experience include:
- Detailed and comprehensive approach to gathering of requirements
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and the BA role within it
- Practical knowledge of the trade lifecycle and risk processes
- Team leadership
- Effective prioritisation of tasks
- Good understanding of Prince 2-style project management principles, such as 'product led' planning and importance of Project Assurance
Please apply for an immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.