£70000 - £78000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Location: Basingstoke based, some travel
Salary: £70,000 - £78,000 basic salary plus benefits and bonus
Requirements: SC Clearance Minimum
A leading Infrastructure provider based in Basingstoke are searching for an Infrastructure Architect to join their growing Bid team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, challenging environment with some excellent project work opportunities.
You will be working in close partnership with their Sales teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions to their potential clients. Reporting into the Team Lead, you will be involved in;
* The delivery of technical proposals to key clients, ensuring they are aligned to the client vision
* Managing any changes throughout the process and ensuring that there is no impact upon the architectural solution
* Management of 3rd parties, ensuring that projects are being delivered on time and on budget
* Depending on project work, may involve managing a large design team
* Working closely with customers to understand their strategy and future business plans
* Delivery of presentations and 'white papers' on emerging technologies to senior customers both internally and externally
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments
As a Bid Infrastructure Architect, you must have the following skills;
* Must be SC Cleared as a minimum (ideally DV Cleared)
* Strong experience across virtualisation technologies
* Experience designing and implementing Microsoft technologies
* SNMPv3, Syslog, NTP design and configuration.
* Secure Systems hardening
* Storage / backup and disaster recovery design and implementation
* Strong client engagement skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders across both Technology and Business
* Strong design experience in forming bids and utilising Microsoft Server technologies
* Must be experienced in creating Bids
* Continual development of new offerings to clients/customers
* Self motivated, enthusiastic and engaging
* Confident in delivering presentations to C-level stakeholders internally and externally
* Proven interest in emerging technologies
* Experience working with Cloud technologies, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud
* Experience delivering hybrid Cloud solutions
* SQL, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB VDI
If you are interested in applying to this role, please click the link below to submit your application!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.