£60000 - £65000 per annum + car, bonus & pension
3 months ago
This role will suit someone that is very hands on, has worked on complex migration / consolidation projects and has a good understanding of cloud solution.
This is a permanent position that can be based anywhere in the UK (remote working for the foreseeable future) and it is offering a base of £65,000 + a call allowance, bonus, flexible work and a number of other benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience working on Active Directory migrations or consolidations programmes.
- Experience working within a complex organisation that is distributed across a number of locations.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft servers.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms - Azure, AWS or Google Cloud / GCP etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.