City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The JM Group are working with a leading financial services client who require an Infrastructure Project Manager based in the City of London, on a permanent basis, paying up to £90k + benefits.
The Infrastructure Project Manager must have the following skills:
* Strong experience managing infrastructure projects, including servers and networks.
* Working in financial services. (Essential).
* Strong Planning experience
* Experience working in a Microsoft environment.
* Previous Office 365 rollout and creating strategy experience - Building proposals
* Experience delivering end to end projects.
* Must have worked on a large office move project.
* Strong experience working with both technical and non-technical teams.
* Must be very hands on.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.