£55000 - £60000 per annum + car, bonus & pension
about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong technical background, excellent communication skills and experience working between the business and IT team to design and deliver cutting-edge technologies.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* A track record of delivering a range IT Infrastructure projects that include: infrastructure monitoring, backup & storage enhancements, end-user computing, cloud optimisation and infrastructure security.
* Experience managing programme / project budgets in excess of £3m.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* You will be familiar with numerous structured project management techniques, in particular: knowledge in business case construction - cost & benefits analysis, managing Risk, budget control, project planning and resource management.
* Delivery experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences.
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.