City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
over 1 year ago
Location: City of London
Salary: Up to £80,000 basic salary, plus benefits and bonus package
A disruptive FinTech within the Investment Management space are looking for an Integration Developer to join them on their journey. We are seeking data-orientated, back-end development specialists, who have excellent communication skills and a proven interest in emerging technologies.
This individual will join the big data team based in London, focused on developing a cutting-edge big data platform connecting their financial systems, CRM, REST services and unstructured data.
This role will involve;
- Working to build adaptors and API's with multiple data sources
- Work closely with fellow development teams, Business Analysts and Project teams
- Ensuring the scalability and supportability of the platform
- Regularly liaising with Production Support teams to address any issues
- Working with multiple clients at assess and resolve any data quality issues
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise workload
- Excellent knowledge of Java and/or Groovy, UNIX, SQL and Relational Databases
- Basic understanding of source control (i.e. Git), integration techniques, CouchDB and Memcached
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise comfortably with clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changeable environment
- Any knowledge or previous experience working in the FinTech space would be advantageous
My client are open to applications from more junior candidates, provided you have the necessary coding experience and can demonstrate an ability to learn new skills quickly - this is a fantastic opportunity to receive training and mentoring in a fast-paced role.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV in the first instance.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.