Benefits and Bonus
9 months ago
This individual will join the Integration Team, tasked with developing their state-of-the-art big data platform which connects multiple sources, including financial systems, REST services, CRM and unstructured data.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work to build adaptors and API's with multiple data sources
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Project teams
- Responsible for ensuring scalability of the platform
- Liaise with production support team to address escalated issues
- Work with multiple clients to assess and resolve data quality issues
- Work efficiently under pressure, with careful attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritise workload
Technical Skillset Required:
Excellent knowledge of;
- Java and/or Groovy
- SQL and relational databases
Basic understanding of;
- Source Control (GIT)
- Integration techniques
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.