City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
almost 2 years ago
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
* 2nd / 3rd Line Application support experience.
* Ideally experience within Financial Services.
* Experience of Oracle SQL, Shell Scripting and WebSphere MQ.
* Knowledge / exposure to some of the following: UNIX, Red Hat, SQL Server, Java, C++, IBM Integration Bus and Swift Message.
* Knowledge of ITIL Frameworks, ideally qualified.
* A good understanding of the Software Development lifecycle.
* Experience producing User Requests.
* Proven experience of Problem Management.
* Comfortable producing effective Risk Assessment and Mitigation.
* Experience working out of hours support - remote working.
* Excellent communication skills and a self-starter.
If you are an experienced IT Application Support Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.