£70000 - £100000 per annum + Car, pension and bonus
2 months ago
This role is offering a base of £70,000 to £100,000 + strong benefits. It also has the option of two to three days a week from home should it be required.
* Previous experience working on complex major Telecoms/IT infrastructure projects
* Educated to Degree level, ideally in IT or Engineering disciplines
* Proven experience in an Engineering Management role, or similar experience
* Experience delivering complex technical solutions
* Must be eligible for SC Clearance
If you are an experience IT Engineering Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.