City of London, London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
* Supervise local servers and datacentres
* Supervise local network connections
* Perform all hands-on maintenance support on behalf of the CTO
* Supervise external service providers
Provide IT support for UK users and incident management
* Being responsive to users' needs, have regular and proactive physical interaction
* Supervising the creation, completion, and resolution of the incident in the ticketing software (Service Desk)
* Resolve or escalate incidents
* Supervise printing equipment and related service providers' support
* Support newcomers during onboarding & exit processes.
* Remote support when Lead team members are facing issues out of the office.
Supervise videoconferencing infrastructure and telephony systems
* Ensure telephony and conferencing equipment is operational and tested regularly (Zoom, Teams & Polycom equipment)
* Help users and assistants to connect
* Solve problems that can occur with the telephony (Alcatel) and conferencing equipment
* Train users on how to use the different systems.
Manage computer Assets, peripherals, and accessories
* Manage equipment and accessories renewals and purchases
* Warranties and service support follow-up
* Contact with providers.
Manage the CMDB
* Components and relationships
* Contracts and licenses Etc.
If you are an experienced IT field engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.