£28000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
16 days ago
Monica Rodrigues Arias
You will be responsible for supporting users with 1st and 2nd line infrastructure support. The company is currently undergoing an IT transformation moving from on-premises technology to a SaaS and cloud-based model. Once this in place, you will need to support the new environment.
* Provide onsite and remote technical support to the organisation's users in accordance with Company policies and best practice standards.
* Troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, operating system, and networking problems; repair and recover from hardware or software failures, virus infections, etc.
* Install new / rebuild existing PCs; configuring hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with operational requirements and Company standards.
* Configure, troubleshoot and resolve issues with video conferencing equipment and mobile phones.
* Monitor, plan, test and coordinate the distribution of Microsoft patches and service packs, standard desktop software (Flash, Reader, Java, etc.), and/or other business-related software using administrative tools and utilities.
* Develop and maintain system documentation including installation, configuration, operational and test procedures.
* Maintain inventory of all hardware and software resources.
* Possible periodic on-call after hours support
Qualifications and Experience:
* Degree educated in an IT-related field, or a combination of education and related technical experience.
* Applicable certifications will an added advantage (CompTia A+ Technician, CCNA, CCNP, etc).
* 3-5+ years' experience supporting client and server operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals including Windows server (2008 and later), Windows (7 and later), MS Office (2010 and later), printers, remote connectivity, and commercial off-the-shelf software.
* Demonstrated hands-on experience with the installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of computing hardware and software and related infrastructure.
* Solid understanding of Active Directory.
* Functional knowledge of computing technologies.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.