Worthing, West Sussex
£45000 - £55001 per annum
over 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic IT Infrastructure Project Manager to manage a portfolio of projects, ranging in size, complexity and scope. The primary responsibility will be to manage infrastructure projects and incorporate a combination of business, application development and infrastructure deliverable's.
The client is a very well established and global leading company and is presently in a very exciting period of growth and development. The vision is to be a world leader in the operational market space, creating and developing cutting edge applications.
The portfolio includes; technology migrations, product development, Regulatory changes, Client and Customer data migrations, business acquisitions and system integrations and upgrades.
Previous portfolio in infrastructure management experience is required. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic IT Project Manager to run a portfolio of infrastructure projects, ranging in size, complexity and scope.
* Managing a portfolio of work, being either single or multiple projects throughout the project life-cycle.
* Adhering to the Group Project Management Methodology, ensuring that gateway criteria are met at each stage in the project delivery.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
* Experience and working knowledge of MS Management Solutions and understanding of the following or similar would be beneficial; Enterprise data centres, virtualisation, storage, SQL and Cisco networking, Firewalls, Routers, Switches experience.
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a real impact on the company/product and team.
- Ability to join a fast growing and innovative company utilizing a vast array of technologies.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.