West Sussex, England
6 months ago
This role is offering a base of £70,000 (potential flexibility for the right person) + benefits and the team is working remotely.
This role will suit an experienced and hands-on IT Project Manager that is delivery focused and can operate within a global business. Enjoys delivering complex and bespoke solutions (full lifecycle), possess the interpersonal skills to interface with demanding internal & external client groups.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* 5+ years Project Management experience.
* A solid track record in delivering a range of in-house software applications (full lifecycle).
* Experience delivering large, complex technical solutions on time and in budget.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes within a complex programme environment.
* Good knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project methodologies.
* Confident operating within a globally dispersed team.
* You will be familiar with numerous structured project management techniques, in particular: Knowledge in business case construction - cost & benefits analysis.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.