£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
5 months ago
Salary: Up to £60,000 basic salary plus car allowance and benefits/bonus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading infrastructure services firm who are looking to hire a IT Project Manager to join their team in Hatfield. This role sits within a dedicated Project Management function, who deliver projects across IT, Business Change and Digital with a value up to £5 million.
* Quickly developing a thorough understanding of the challenge which the business face and apply the appropriate programme management techniques
* Effective use of the matrix project team to drive the successful delivery of IT and business change projects
* Ensuring that programmes and projects have been clearly defined and that costs are meticulously managed
* Act as a leader, ensuring timely delivery of projects from the wider team, including Business Analysts, Architects and internal/external development teams
* Ensure that all documentation is up-to-date throughout project lifecycle (PMP, risk and issue logs, status reports, financial reporting etc)
* Identify and manage risks or issues which could impact on the cost, quality or timeframes of delivery
* Proven experience leading IT, Digital and Business Change projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Experienced managing budgets in excess of £5 million
* Broad and detailed understanding of application and infrastructure maintenance/development
* Proven ability to develop relationships at all levels across the entire business, including C suite
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Degree level education, ideally in Computer Science or similar subject
* Any professional Project Management certifications would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role, please apply below with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.