City of London, London
Benefits and Bonus
5 months ago
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 basic salary plus benefits and bonus (flexible DOE)
The JM Group are leading an exclusive recruitment campaign for a disruptive FinTech organisation who are global leaders within their field. This is a very unique opportunity to join a highly talented group of developers, working on cutting-edge technologies and creating market leading products.
The role of a Java Developer will include;
* Working closely in a dedicated team of developers
* Collaborating with architects, technical specialists and wider technical teams to ensure successful delivery
* Communicating effectively with business stakeholders to ensure alignment
* Inputting thoughts, ideas and concerns in meetings to drive innovation
* Supporting and maintaining bespoke platform for key clients
* Demonstrating a commitment to absolute quality in programming and software engineering
* Show a flair for and passion for Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Kafka, JPA, Apache Ignite and other technologies.
They are looking for candidates who have the following traits:
* Enthusiastic Java Developer, able to deliver innovative and creative technical solutions within a high-pressure, production environment
* Motivated individual, who constantly seeks improvement
* Logically minded, with an ability to weigh up risk vs reward when producing solutions
* Quickly adapt to changing priorities and juggle a variety of tasks/projects
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ideally have experience in a Financial Services/Insurance/Gaming environment
* Spring Boot
* Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.