Crawley, West Sussex
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Salary: Up to £65,000 basic salary plus benefits and bonus
Key Skills Required: Java, SQL, Agile/Scrum
A global financial services provider are seeking a Java Developer to join their growing technology team. Based in Crawley (Sussex), my client are looking for experienced software developers to join their team, assisting with the development and continuous improvement of their key products.
They work in a very well-established Scrum environment, compromised of fellow Developers, Business Analysts, Testers, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner. We require candidates who are able to work collaboratively on critical project work so require candidates to voice opinions in daily stand-ups, driving to improve processes, tools and technologies.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skillset;
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent STEM degree
- Proven experience in a Software Development role
- Development experience in Java and SQL
- Strong knowledge of SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- An understanding of the following technologies would be beneficial; C, web development technologies (HTML/CSS), test automation etc.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working from home options
- Flexible core hours
- A highly mature and established Scrum environment, with a truly collaborative environment
- Opportunity to influence and design processes and technologies
- Monthly training/educational events
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role and have the above skillset, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV via the link below.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.