City of London, London
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
3 months ago
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 basic salary (flexible DOE) plus benefits and bonus
The JM Group are leading an exclusive recruitment campaign for a disruptive FinTech organisation who are global leaders within their field. This is a fantastic opportunity for junior-mid level Software Developers to join a highly talented and well-established team and to work with cutting-edge technologies and create market leading products.
This role will involve;
* Demonstrating a commitment to absolute quality in programming and software engineering
* Working in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Kafka, JPA, Apache Ignite etc.
* Working closely in a dedicated team of developers
* Collaborating with architects, technical specialists and wider technical teams to ensure successful delivery
* Communicating effectively with business stakeholders to ensure alignment
* Inputting thoughts, ideas and concerns in meetings to drive innovation
* Supporting and maintaining bespoke platform for key clients
Candidates should have the following skillset;
* Proven experience across Java development and backend technologies
* Ability to deliver innovative and creative technical solutions within a high-pressure, production environment
* Motivated individual, who constantly seeks improvement
* Logically minded, with strong analytical skills
* Able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and juggle a variety of tasks/projects
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment
* Spring Boot
What they can offer:
* Working from home and flexible working options
* Exposure to cutting edge projects and programmes
* Challenging projects
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.