City of London, London
£65000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
This role covers all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including prototyping, build-out, testing and deployment.
- Hands-on Expertise in Core-Java (server-side).
- Financial Markets knowledge or exposure
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Experience in architecting/designing large-scale business critical systems.
- Object oriented design and usage of commonly used design patterns.
- Multi-threading, collections, JVM, Garbage collection, Streams
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix along with scripting skills
- Comfort in relational database modelling and querying
- Ability and interest to understand the domain and its data.
- Spring or similar framework, IOC concepts
- Agile Development Experience
It would be an added advantage if you had any of the following:
Mongo / Cloud Technologies / Large scale Database (GreenPlum, Cassandra, Snowflake) / KDB / Spark or Symphony Grid / Automated Testing / AWS / Azure / Snowflake.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.