City of London, London, England
£55000 - £75000 per annum
5 months ago
Location: City of London
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience, plus benefits package
Technologies Required: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Kafka
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a disruptive FinTech with a truly global presence. They are a well-established firm and are able to offer excellent career progression, cutting edge technologies and a global audience, whilst having the flexible working, collaboration and flat structure often associated with a start-up organisation. They need another like-minded Java Developer join their team to help them continue to disrupt and innovate within the Financial Services industry.
We require a proven Java Developer to join a fast-paced Agile technology team, tasked with the development and maintenance of their bespoke business applications. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Java specialist to be able to work in a collaborative environment and contribute to the continual development of a market leading, global product.
- Work as part of a tight-knit Agile software development team, sharing ideas and communicating new ideas on innovation
- Work with international teams, across India and Europe to support and maintain the existing platform
- Collaborate and network with individuals across the global organisation to achieve common goals, including Architects, Tech Specialists and business-facing individuals
- Liaise with business and technology stakeholders to fully understand their requirements and grow your understanding of different business areas
- Continually work to develop and enhance their products globally
Key Skills Required:
- Proven Software Development experience and knowledge of the following technologies; Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Kafka etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile or SCRUM environment
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to business and technical teams
- Must be able to continually adapt according to changing priorities and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to liaise from junior to C-level
- Proven interest in innovation and future technologies
- Constantly keeping up-to-date with current trends and developing skillset, with a view to becoming Senior Developer, Architect or Technical Specialist in the future
- Any experience within the Financial Services, Trading or Insurance sectors would be highly beneficial
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV via the link below.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.