City of London, London
over 2 years ago
Lead Business Analyst, London, Up to £70k, Financial Services, Wrap Platform
A UK based Financial Services provider are looking to grow and develop their Business Analysis function. You will work at a senior level, leading and shaping business analysis and change practices. Working with business analysts, process analysts, test analysts, technology teams and SME's across several change programmes.
This role provides an opportunity to coach and develop a growing team of Business Analysts based across 2 locations in the UK. You will take responsibility for resource planning, recruitment and career management. You will be the escalation point for all analysis activity.
- Manage and develop a team of 7 Business Analysts across multiple locations
- Promote pace and energy within the team
- Champion change through analysis and stakeholder management
- Workshop facilitation, stakeholder management presentations and review sessions for requirements and solutions
- Identify and document potential solutions, considering all available information and constraints
- Business process analysis, mapping and design using business modelling language
- Analyse requirements, design and implement effective control frameworks for target operating model
- Input into test strategy and support creation of test data and scripts
- Identify and liaise with project/task stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Produce project and communication documents/reports in a professional manner
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience working in a structured project-based environment within a diverse range of business teams.
- Business analysis and change management in the UK Financial Services industry
- Client facing experience within both large multi-national organisations and smaller scale businesses
- Knowledge of fund platforms, investments, pensions as well as operational principles and management
- Detailed wrap product knowledge
- Structured analysis methodology
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with ability to influence at all levels
- Experience of working on large programmes of business change
- Must be highly proactive, with excellent attention to detail and a passion for innovation and continuous improvement
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.