City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Salary: £100,000 - £110,000 basic salary, plus bonus and benefits package
Location: City of London
A well-established FinTech with a global presence are now seeking a Marketing Technology (MarTech) Team Lead to join their IT team. We're seeking candidates with a proven technical background and experience of designing solutions which enable the marketing team to drive engagement, performance and delivery.
As MarTech Team Lead, you will grow and develop a strong development team and will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the following technologies;
*Digital marketing capabilities
To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following skillset:
* Proven experience building and developing solutions across web, CRM and wider digital marketing platforms to improve marketing performance
* Able to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels within both software development and marketing teams, as well as stakeholders across the wider business
* Technology thought leader, with experience managing technical teams
* Understanding of how to use machine learning to automate marketing strategies
* Experience integrating 3rd party marketing solutions
* Exposure to SCRUM/Agile would be most beneficial
* Enthusiastic individual, with a passion for technology and customer engagement
* Must be educated to Degree level, ideally in Computer Science or equivalent
This role is a key priority for the business and has been highlighted as a key growth area. It is a fantastic opportunity for an eager, tenacious individual to lead a great team and drive the business towards success.
If you have the above skillset, please click the link below to apply!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.