£40000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
- Development of their Office 365 and Internal IT Application capabilities, security and usage (SharePoint, Teams, Exchange, OneDrive, DLP, Power Automate, MFA).
- Lead the development and maintenance of their core Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform including supporting the delivery their new products and services capability.
- Development of controls and standards for Windows 10 laptops, and mobile device deployment, management, security and support.
- Develop and support critical internal IT infrastructure, including Windows Server 2016/19, ADFS, Active Directory and Azure.
- Undertaking consulting and technology delivery engagements both in-house and with their clients.
- Strong customer-focus
- Be an expert in taking business requirements and swiftly turn them into technical deliverables, - and then lead the delivery yourself.
- A strong awareness of Cyber Security
- Experience of hardening devices and infrastructure to CIS and/or NCSC recommendations.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.