£60000 - £70000 per annum + £6000 car allowance + benefits
12 months ago
Up to £70,000 + £,6000 car allowance + Benefits
We are currently working with a leading Technology company who are looking to hire a Network Architect. This role will be working on exciting projects around Juniper and Cisco solutions. Due to the nature of the work you must be DV cleared.
This role would suit an experienced Network Architect or a Senior Network Engineer that is looking for an opportunity to move into an Architect position.
Working in this fast paced environment you will be involved in the following:
* Owning low level and high level designs
* Working alongside solution owners to design solutions
* Liaising with third party vendors
* Involved in reports
* Providing support to lead architect
To be considered for this Network Architect role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong background in networking including network and routing protocols
* At least 2 years experience in design
* Worked with Juniper or Cisco before
* Comfortable working in an Agile environment
* Any certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIP or JNCSP are desirable
* DV cleared
If you are an experienced Network Architect or Senior Network Engineer interested in this role, please apply now with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.