£380 - £400 per day
26 days ago
Contract role based in London
Pat rate: £400 (dependent on experience)
Must be DV or SC cleared
Will provide network support to enable project delivery of DBS MP&V (UK) IT services.
Installs, configures and maintains DBS MP&V (UK) layer 2/3 network equipment over multiple Data Centres (WAN Infrastructure provided by 3rd party) and account office sites. Configures and maintains DBS MP&V (UK) network security appliances, such as firewalls and IPSs. Uses network analysis tools to research and resolve problems. Uses monitoring tools to ensure networks are performing as expected. Maintains network plans, diagrams, work instructions and other documentation. Installs and terminates LAN cabling, both fiber and copper.
* Experience of a complex data centre network environment
* Hands-on experience with CISCO layer 2/3 switches and firewalls inc Nexus
* Hands-on experience with McAfee Enterprise Firewalls
* Hands-on experience with F5 BigIP Load balancers
* Hands-on experience with Riverbed Steelhead WAN Optimisers
* In depth experience in IP data networks
* CCNP or equivalent network experience
* Holds a valid UK driving licence
* DV, or SC & willing to apply for DV
* Communication skills to interact with team members, support staff and Project managers
* Willingness to travel to remote Data Centres
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in discussing this opportunity, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
You can also get in touch via email (email@example.com) or by phone (07984 160566)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.