£90000 - £110000 per annum + Excellent benefits
8 months ago
The Pre-Sales Engineer will be tasked with working closely with sales and provide technical and functional expertise during client engagement.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Ideally 3-4 years Pre-Sales industry experience, ideally from finance, fintech, investments and / or accounting.
* Comfortable speaking with developers / technical teams and has a good grasp of SDLC.
* Excellent client interaction skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across all levels.
* Solid understanding of service-oriented architecture.
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Willing to travel - infrequently.
* Excellent listening, oral, and written communication / presentation skills.
If you are an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance to this ad with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.