City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Plus benefits and bonus
over 1 year ago
Location: Soho, London
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 basic plus benefits and bonus package
An exciting FinTech organisation based in Soho are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join their mission to revolutionise the financial services industry. We are looking for a charismatic and capable individual who can work in partnership with the Sales team to provide functional and technical expertise to clients.
We require candidates with consulting experience, coupled with strong technical, sales and project management skills to bridge the gap between Product and Sales teams.
Day-to-day responsibilities within this role will include;
- Working in collaboration with Sales Executives to qualify prospective clients and progress to the next stage
- Lead on-site Discovery Days, to understand the client's current infrastructure and to scope out implementation phases for the product
- Understand functionalities of the entire product suite to be able to best advise clients
- Provide frequent product demos both in person and via webinar to groups of prospective clients
- Maintain open communication with Product and Project teams to ensure successful client onboarding
- Ensure demo sites are current and continually evolving to meet prospective client demands
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following skillset;
- Proven experience in industry at a mid-senior level, either as a Financial Services consultant or Pre-Sales Engineer in the "Big 4", a large financial services consultancy or in a FinTech organisation
- Educated to Degree level (ideally from a Russell Group university) in Finance, Accountancy, Computer Science or similar
- The ability to liaise comfortably with software development and business teams
- Excellent client engagement skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel; 25% in London and 25% internationally
- Good understanding of web-based technologies, particularly HTML5
- Basic understanding of .NET and J2EE architectures
- Any further studies/industry qualifications such as CFA, CAIA, CPA or CFP would be a bonus
- Knowledge of relational database modelling
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear further details, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV via the link below.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.