8 months ago
We are working with an exciting FinTech specialising in the latest solutions for hedge funds, asset management and wealth management organisations and they are now looking to recruit an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer on a permanent basis.
Working directly with the sales reps, the pre-sales associate will provide technical and functional expertise during client engagements. The pre-sales associate should have expert technical, sales, and project management skills, as well as be a self-driven, high-energy individual who can think strategically and commercially on the fly.
As the bridge between product and sales, the pre-sales associate is responsible for relating the product to the prospect/client in every instance, to secure a sale and scope a deliverable project.
● Support acquisition of new clients and support the expansion of new or existing accounts
● Frequently give articulate and compelling demonstrations both in person and over the web to
small and large groups of prospects
● Understand key functions of the complete product suite to facilitate scoping client-specific
● Conduct on-site Discovery Days or Functional Studies, understanding the client's current
infrastructure and scoping out implementation phases for their product
● Communicate prospective client needs with product and professional services to ensure
successful client on-boarding process
● Ensure demo sites are current, and continually evolving to meet prospective client demands
● At least 3-4 years industry experience and a firm interest in finance, fintech, investments
and/or accounting. Good understanding of the day-to-day client and advisor/FMA
experience in the financial services industry
● The ability to speak basic "developer" as well as expert "business"
● Excellent prospect/client interaction skills, with the ability to build relationships
● Excellent listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills
● Willing to travel (infrequently on an international basis)
● Solid understanding of multi-tiered and service-oriented architectures
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.