West Midlands, England
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
In this role, you will actively lead and deliver a high-quality, customer-focused Cyber Incident Response service, working closely with clients to respond, advise, guide and support them during the cyber security incident phase.
- Identification and forensic acquisition of digital material
- Management of the cyber security team (IR, SOC.SIEM and Pentest)
- Onsite attendance providing initial response to reported cyber incidents
- Procedural and documentation development
Essential skills include:
- Ability to lead, mentor, coach and manage a team of Cyber Security professionals.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience and accreditation in the fields of incident response, cyber security investigations, digital forensic investigations.
- Thorough understanding and experience of dealing with cloud and on-premise network architecture, web applications and associated host devises.
- In-depth understanding of Operating Systems and underlying hardware (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- It would be an added advantage if you had AlientVault experience
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.