City of London, London
£75000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
Strong product knowledge within Rates or Equities.
* You will work with my client's stakeholders across trading desk, CVA/XVA to develop and deliver solutions that reduce counterparty risk
* Identifying opportunities to simplify existing processes
* You will work closely with internal stakeholders (quantitative, sales and operations) to ensure that the product is scalable
* Product / Quant Analyst / Trading / Structuring background is highly desirable
* Strong knowledge of either Equities, Rates or FX Asset classes
* Good understanding of cleared and/or exchange traded products desirable
* Strong Excel Skills
You are likely to have a Product / Quant Analyst / Trading / Structuring background.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.