City of London, London
£85000 - £125000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
* You will work with my client's stakeholders across trading desk, CVA/XVA to develop and deliver solutions that reduce counterparty risk.
* Identifying opportunities to simplify existing processes.
* You will work closely with internal stakeholders (quantitative, sales and operations) to ensure that the product is scalable.
* Structuring / Quantitative / Product / Trading background is highly desirable
* Good understanding of cleared and/or exchange traded products desirable
* Strong Excel Skills
You are likely to be a current or ex-Structured Exotic Rates Trader with at least 7+ years with a good level of experience at a Bank having worked as a Director or above.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.