City of London, London
£75000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 month ago
You will play a key role in terms of ownership and technical delivery of solutions, working with the Global Product Manager and the Product Owner to capture document requirements, and then transform these into groups of functional and non-functional product requirements and solution configuration tasks. You will be expected to own the design, documentation and communication relating to the proposed technical solution model. Ideally you will have Financial Services or Insurance experience.
You may also work on the codebase for certain tasks related to technical solution delivery and attend Product Development PBR and design sessions where required within the Product Owner to explain core feature requirements to the team.
* Previous experience working in Solution or Technical Architecture.
* Experience creating solution diagrams such as sequence diagrams, flowcharts, swim lane diagrams.
* An analytical problem solver, able to identify and resolve issues in a deployed environment.
* Experience working in an iterative or agile delivery environment.
* Hands on programming experience with Java and its related technology stack
* Experience of designing and implementing integrated solutions to various external products and platforms
* Experience working with HTML, CSS, JS / JS Frameworks
* Experience with Atlassian product suite (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) and solution documentation tools.
* Cloud Infrastructure and SAAS experience useful, but not essential
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.