City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
2 months ago
The role will be based in their office in Central London - 6 months - Fixed term contract
* Significant experience managing end-to-end projects.
* Must have Business Case and Business Change experience
* Experience managing scope - must be achieved by defining scope and managing and change using a formal change process
* Implementing best-practice governance & controls that put the business first whilst minimising bureaucracy and waste
* Development of an appropriate business case. Identify and map both hard and soft benefits and develop a benefits realisation strategy and plan.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* MUST have Banking experience /lending would be desirable.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.