£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
about 1 year ago
Leading Technology Solutions company is undergoing a large recruitment drive and is looking to hire talented Project Engineers to join the business on a permanent basis.
The roles are offering a base of £40,000 to £60,000 (potentially more for the right person) + car, pension and a number of other benefits.
There are a number of positions available on multiple projects and there is the opportunity to work from home regularly. There are roughly 10 locations throughout the UK (including London, the Home Counties, the Midlands and the North West), of which you can choose the most convenient to work from.
The ideal Project Engineer will be comfortable building systems, working on site, testing and fault finding.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Strong experience as a Project Engineer
* Previous experience building systems
* Experience of end to end implementation
* Testing skills
* Excellent at Fault finding
* Technical knowledge of a few of the following: SCADA, Networks, Data, Security, CCTV, Voice, PA/VA, Wireless
* Cisco or Juniper Certifications (beneficial)
* Excellent communication skills
If you are an experienced Project Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.