City of London, London
£500 - £550 per day
12 days ago
The JM Group are working with a financial services client who are looking for a Project Manager on an initial 6-month contract, based in the City of London, paying up to £550 per day.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading large scale, complex, multi-dependency projects. They will also be responsible for working with multiple technical teams and rolling out change. They will be responsible for working with end user teams.
The Project Manager must have the following skills:
* Must have previous experience of managing large scale, complex, multi-dependency projects.
* Must have experience of working on business change projects and rolling out change.
* Experience using JIRA and confluence (Desirable).
* Excellent experience working with multiple technical teams.
* Experience working with all 'C' level stakeholders in a business.
* Previously delivered projects in an Agile environment.
* Demonstrable experience of managing organisational change.
* Must be PRINCE2 certified (or equivalent).
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are a Project Manager with the correct experience, please reply in the first instance with an up to date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.