Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
almost 2 years ago
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Experience running Business Change projects (full lifecycle).
* Recent Financial Services experience - (beneficial but not compulsory)
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2, APMP or PMP etc.
* Experience working on organisational / HR driven change.
* Budget control in excess of £500k.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to influence a room.
If you are an experienced Business Change Project Manager with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.