City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent benefits
5 months ago
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Recent experience within the financial Services.
* Experience working closely with marketing on projects.
* Experience of digital marketing projects, particularly in relation to sales enablement.
* Experience working on Collateral Management and CRM Systems.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* Experience working in a client facing role and comfortable overseeing client changes.
* You will be familiar with numerous structured project management techniques, in particular: knowledge in business case construction - cost & benefits analysis, managing Risk, budget control, project planning and resource management.
* A thorough understanding of SDLC.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.