£55000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Project Manager required by a large blue chip company based in Central London on a permanent basis. The salary of offer is up to £60,000 + benefits (including a £5k car allowance).
The Project Manager will be working on a Global ERP transformation programme and must have experience implementing IT Projects with multiple rollouts.
The Project Manager must have the following:
- Experience working as a Project Manager for large blue-chip companies.
- Experience managing multiple projects and workstreams as a part of large complex programmes.
- Experience working on large scale Oracle or SAP implementations.
- Experience implementing IT projects with multiple rollouts.
- Experience working on business transformation programmes.
- Experience working in large international companies and / or consultancies.
- Experience working on end to end implementations.
- Very strong MS Project and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skill.
If you are interested in this position, please send through an up to date CV for review.