City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
9 months ago
Location: City of London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 basic salary plus benefits, bonus and flexible working
A well-established FinTech organisation with a global reach are now seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team. We're looking for candidates who have proven experience leading complex, global projects with Financial Services/FinTech, coupled with excellent communication skills and drive.
* Define project scope and deliverables in collaboration with senior stakeholders across business and IT, as well as wider teams
* Build out project team and conduct project kick off including roles and responsibilities
* Forecast required resources, continually assessing the need for additional resource throughout the project lifecycle
* Identify, assess and manage risks, issues and conflicts
* Manage projects from project initiation through to successful completion
* Maintain the project backlog and prioritise work to support delivery schedule
* Immerse yourself in a fully Agile environment, attending daily stand ups when required
* Collaborate with Marketing teams to coordinate product launches
* Manage project scope and budget
* Build, develop and grow stakeholder relationships vital to project success
* Develop and deliver frequent progress reports to senior management
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate candidates who are excited about technology and innovation within the FinTech space to drive their business forwards.
* Proven experience simultaneously delivering multiple large, complex projects on time and on-budget
* Experience working within fast-paced industries such as Financial Services, FinTech, Gaming etc.
* Strong experience leading global project teams spanning technology and business change
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
* Experience using JIRA would be beneficial
* Planning and organising a project from initiation to go live
* Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to C-level executive teams
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Proven interest in future technologies and innovation
* Must be educated to Degree level
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.