City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
about 1 year ago
Location: Soho, London
Salary: £65,000 - £90,000 basic salary plus benefits and bonus
Our client are a leading FinTech organisation who are revolutionising the industry through the use of data. They are an international company who are extensively growing their London based technology team. We require talented candidates with experience delivering product or software focused projects, excellent communication skills and analytical mindset.
● Work as part of a Scrum team to deliver key projects across Europe in partnership with Delivery Managers, Project Co-Ordinators, Business Analysts and Software Development team
● Prepare weekly client-facing and internal status reports
● Effectively manage project budgets, timeframes and select the correct project management tools
● Continuously work with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure good project governance and identify upselling opportunities
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects
● Report weekly KPI's to leadership teams across technology and the business
● Participate in weekly internal project management teams and resourcing teams
● Ensure that timely and effective communication with clients
● Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Computer Science, Technology or similar subject
● Proven experience in a Project Management role, delivering complex projects, ideally centred around bespoke products or software
● Strong analytical skills
● Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Experience working within an Agile or Scrum environment
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying to this role, please apply via the link below.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.