City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
4 months ago
You will sit within a transformation programme team and will be responsible for delivering a project or work stream within a transformation programme. You will be involved in end to end management of the project including project documentations, technical oversight, stakeholder management, agile delivery, etc.
* End to end project management for design, build and release of the selected Technology solution
* Evaluation and selection of the project's delivery approach (e.g. agile, waterfall) depending on the solution, technology and the scale required.
* Develop business case, define scope and set requirements for project
* Develop schedules and work packages for the Technology project delivery team
* Ensure quality assurance mechanisms are in place so that deliverables adhere to agreed requirements.
* Plan and control project deliverables
* Produce and update project plans and timelines
* Manage project finance, budgets and resources (forecasts, actual vs planned etc.).
* Effectively manage risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and change requests.
* Supports benefits realisation and achievement of target business outcomes
* Manage 3rd party suppliers and resources in line with agreed contracts and SLA's
* Responsible for day to day operational management of programme/project/work stream governance & adherence to industry leading practices across the programme/project/work steam
* Responsible for regular monitoring and providing updates to key stakeholders on programme/project/work stream progress
* Ensure effective management of client owned governance forums
* Set up and Chair key working group meetings and other key forums for effective management of programme information communications
You will have familiarity of working with complex integrated project & programme delivery (Technology Transformation or Finance Transformation Project/programme delivery would be an added advantage.
It would be highly desirable if you had the ability to carry out Critical Path Analysis (CPA), Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) and Schedule Uncertainly Analysis (SUA). Experience in business change programmes.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.