City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
Leading Financial Services client in The City of London is looking for an accomplished Project Manager with experience working on Front Office projects and past experience working across a portfolio of Business Change & IT projects.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Recent experience within the financial Services sector.
* Experience working closely with Front Office.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* Experience working in a client facing role and comfortable overseeing client changes.
* You will be familiar with numerous structured project management techniques, in particular: knowledge in business case construction - cost & benefits analysis, managing Risk, budget control, project planning and resource management.
* A thorough understanding of SDLC.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences.
* Experience within Asset, Investment or Wealth Management - very beneficial.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.