City of London, London
over 1 year ago
We are working with a global Financial Services client in the City of London that is looking to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
* Recent experience within the financial Services sector.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* Experience managing project budgets.
* Experience working on Application and Infrastructure based projects.
* You will be familiar with numerous structured project management techniques, in particular: knowledge in business case construction - cost & benefits analysis, managing Risk, budget control, project planning and resource management.
* A good understanding of SDLC.
* Past experience working in a Matrix management environment.
* Exposure to both agile and waterfall methodologies.
* PRINCE2 certification - very beneficial.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with the required skills, please respond to this ad with an up to date version of you
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.