City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
4 months ago
* Maintain and support all applications, data, and their interactions. Integrations between the applications and other systems need to be developed, configured, maintained, and supported
* Implement, support, and maintain Enterprise Architecture (EA) process through automating and integrating various systems to provide an effective process and a good user experience. The EA team works in collaboration with a global project management team and needs to co-ordinate and track engagement and architecture review activity
* Assess new technologies through research and experimentation, from researching new technologies to implementing a proof-of-concept integration with a start-up or other third-party
* Manipulate, analyse, and visualize data. This can involve collecting and combining data from a number of sources, working with the data lake, and using various data manipulation and visualisation techniques
Key Skills Required:
* University degree level education, ideally in Computer Science or STEM discipline
* Commercial software development experience, in a medium to large sized company
* Development automation experience including for integration, testing, and code management
* Scripting in a language such as Python or Ruby, preferably of application integration
* Creating and expressing software design or architecture using diagrams
* Data manipulation, analysis, and reporting
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV in the first instance.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.