City of London, London
£60000 - £90000 per annum
13 days ago
Monica Rodrigues Arias
This role covers all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including prototyping, build-out, testing and deployment.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Constructing and improving back-end software architectures.
- Prototyping and developing new features.
- Enhancing and maintaining existing features and codebase.
- Optimising platform performance and ensuring scalability.
- Strong development experience in Python and SQLAlchemy
- Strong understanding of SQL and data modelling
- Understanding of distributed software systems
- Degree Educated in a technical subject
- Over 4 years experience with enterprise software systems
- Skills in Python (SQLAlchemy, Flask, SciPy, Jinja2, QuantLib), Docker, RabbitMQ, AWS, Git and GitLab, Elastic stack, Jira, Agile
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.