City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
10 months ago
Ideally hiring for a proactive and dynamic Sales individual with between 4-8 years' experience. Applicants from Middle Office or Risk teams who are looking to move into Sales will be considered. You will ideally have experience within the Derivatives space with strong product knowledge and skills including any of the following:
* Interest Rate Swaps
* Credit Default Swaps
* Understanding of Risk Management
* Cash / Treasury products
* Knowledge of Regulatory change
* Assist in the development and execution of a sales plan and strategy that aligns with the
* Generate leads through existing network, cold calling, etc.
* Develop a territory with mainly sell-side targets
* Confident delivery of presentations
* Explore growth opportunities within existing clients
* Attending events and conferences
You will ideally hold a Degree in a numerate subject and ideally have some sales training and/or qualifications.
Please apply for an immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.